- Ings Shinano Co., Ltd. (hereinafter “the Company”) believes that protecting the privacy, personal information, and settings of customers is the responsibility of the Company for its business activities.
- Regardless of whether you apply through our web page, make an inquiry, apply through an application form, or make an inquiry by e-mail or telephone, the information that identifies your specific individual (hereinafter referred to as "personal information") is as follows: Shall be handled.
- Personal information is information that can identify you, such as your name, address, telephone number, and email address.
- When we collect personal information, we will clarify the purpose of collection and collect personal information within the necessary scope.
- We will strive to properly manage the personal information obtained and to prevent leakage, falsification and unauthorized intrusion of personal information.
In principle, the Company will not provide or disclose personal information obtained to third parties except in the following cases.
- If there is a formal written request for cooperation or inquiries from a person with the legal authority to refer.
- When there is consent of customer.
- If you wish to make inquiries or corrections regarding your personal information, we will respond only if you are able to confirm that you are a customer using the method specified by the Company.
- The Company will comply with Japanese laws and regulations that apply to personal information held by the Company, as well as other standards, review the contents of this policy as appropriate, and strive to improve them.
Inquiries regarding the handling of personal information
For confirmation, requests and inquiries regarding personal information, please contact the following contact information.
Ings Shinano Co., Ltd.
5415 Kitasushio, Shimosuwa Town, Suwa District, Nagano 393-0042
Telephone (representative) TEL.0266-27-8851