Any request for mounting with ACF
(Anisotropic Conductive Film) responded.
- Mounting forms include interconnection between glass substrate (panel) and FPC, COG (Chip On Glass) bonding, COF (Chip On Film) bonding, substitution for connector or solder, etc.
- We can provide the total line solutions from prototyping to small-quantity production (about 10 to 5,000 pieces).
COF (Chip on Film) implementation image
Main Mounting Forms
Mounting with ACF (Anisotropic Conductive Film)
- interconnection between glass substrate (panel) and FPC
- COG (Chip On Glass) bonding
- COF (Chip on FPC) bonding
- used as an alternative for connector - interconnection with ACF between FPC and PCB avoids needs for connectors
Other Available Services
- Respond to all requests for bonding of 1 piece of substrate, 1 piece of panel, etc.
- Quick delivery
- Procure ACF for you from:
・Hitachi Chemical Company
- Feel free to consult with us about mass production.